Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fairy Pillow





I am still into dolling and beading. I am in love with beading right now. Not that I haven't done it before, it was just put on the back shelf for a year or so. I have a nice collection of beads and just bought more on ebay, that was fun.

I also put the silk ribbon on the back shelf for years now but now with the dolling etc, all this stuff comes out, including the books, so I can review as one does forget after a few years, but it all comes back quickly.

My dolling friend Linda, showed me a fairy pillow she made and I just had to have one for my fairy too. I had this tiny quilt top of four blocks, made with folded flowers or Oragami. It was too small for anything and too big for a pillow. I ripped it apart and used one block to make this pillow. I beaded it of course and hung little glass hearts where the points of the petal come down.

No comments: