Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hazel Quackenbush

I have been working on this witch for a while now. Hazel Quackenbush by EPA. The pattern can be bought here

I made her as gaudy as I could. For some reason she just dictated to me what she wanted and boy she loves the glitz.She is made with quilter's cotton and wears a custom made chiffon coat by your truly lol. Her face is painted with DecoAmerican so soft fabric paints here also lots of their glitter line and Glamour Dust which I added to their Glittering Topcoat. I find that these paints are so easy to use and they blend so well, even a beginner can manage it.

Here is a side look at her gaudy earings.
She has a magic pocket for, eye of newt etc lol. I really beaded her extensivly, she just kept saying more, more.

Here is a good view of the toad, the jewel at her waist, ring and bracelet.

The jewel on her hat.
The little baby toads on her shoes.

Another view of her middle.


I made all her jewelry and she even suggested how to make it. I hope you enjoy looking at her as much as I do. She puts a smile on my face every time I look at her and she was worth all the time I spent on her

1 comment:

Donna said...

I absolutely love her! She is amazing ... and beautiful!