Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

GINGER BREAD ALL DRESSED UP

OK, the little darlings are done. You have seen the flat look, now here is the 3- d effect. These are cut out of 1/4 inch birch plywood and are about 6 inches tall. These are a nice size for ornaments.






I bought them and the pattern at the Artist club and they are a Kay Quist pattern. Kay designs such beautiful whimsy and I love it. I still have lots to paint, so keep tuned.

I am trying to figure out how people make tutorials as I wouldn't mind giving some technique lessons...painting is such joy.


Her is a pic of just the two at the end to get a better view. I can see now I need to clean up a bit here and there and glaze a wash here and there and I need a highligh streak on one of the candy canes....


No comments: