Search This Blog


Thursday, March 21, 2013


The quilt is finally done!

Yesterday, I cut off strips of purple, reds, blues from what was left of this quilt for the binding. I joined all the colors and liked the looked. I figured I might as well use it up. Here is a pic of the binding. I do like a wider binding so I cut my strips at 3.5 and then that is folded in half. I think I ended up with a half inch binding or so.

 Then I put the quilt on the bed and took several pics. It turned out to be 103x103 more or less. This is the best I can do for pics right now until later. Hubby said we could spread plastic in the yard and take more pics so you can see the whole quilt.

 The best view would actually be one where the quilt is hanging on a wall but my board isn't that big. Maybe I could get a room in my church with a high ceiling later.


No comments: