Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

PUPPY LOVE



Every now and then I have to have a puppy fix. I just love puppies. I have a friend in Ovida Fl, Susan She lives about 10 miles or less from me by the strawberry fields. The last time I picked, I went down the block and low and behold there were puppies.....

I pick them all up one at a time and love them up and get me some puppy love lol. Susan raises these lovely Dachshunds. I am so impressed in their care. They are nurtured and loved every minute of their 8 weeks before they go to their new families.

Susan keeps them in play pens. Each litter has their own pen and there are only two litters at a time. These little darlings make their poopies in a cat litter box, can you believe it? Susan trains them at that you age to do that. It makes clean-up much better.

I was so tempted to take one home the last time I was there, but I still have three doggies so I have to behave but it would have been so easy lol....

How can anyone resist?

No comments: